On the photo we see the 500 gr. Sumy natural chalk
Natural chalk was formed over the years from the remains of ancient marine animals. Calcium Particles settled on the sea floor and eventually appeared chalky deposits. Then the water receded and the chalk was on the surface, creating a bizarre chalk cliffs, mountains and white career. So there was a natural chalk, which we all know.
There are a lot of chalk deposits. In Ukraine, Svyatogorsk known, Chernihiv, Sumy, Artemovsk, Kramatorsk field. Mel of these places is extracted and cleaned mechanically. With each piece carefully remove the top layer and the purified food obtained chalk. Such chalk
Gentle, soft, smooth, velvety to the touch chalk, easy to bite off a little crunch, taste of dampness like the smell of wet concrete floor. If a piece of chalk to water, its flavor will remind the smell of moisture after rain. Mel is slightly similar to the white clay as a little stick to the teeth. It is shallow and very gentle taste of writing paper with distant milky and creamy aftertaste.
The deposit is located in the Sumy region near the village Mogritsa. Amazing nature of this place can not fail to fascinate: steppe, Rastel to the horizon, bordered by massive mysterious oak forest. Amid all this splendor could be seen deep ravines, as well as the white chalk hills. Nearby is also the chalk quarry itself, which is surprising his extraterrestrial species.
High hardness, soft, clayey soil.
Ingredients: natural chalk com Sumy field.
Net weight: 500 g
Made in Ukraine.
The main advantages of cooperation with the online shop CHALKSHOP4.RU
Efficient collaboration with clients is achieved due to the following factors:
– The high quality of the goods, carried out technical inspection of crude clay and chalk through modern laboratory. Each shipment receives a sanitary and epidemiological conclusion, the quality of the product passport.
– The most attractive prices on the clay and chalk in Ukraine
– An individual approach to each client. If necessary, the client receives counseling specialists give all the necessary information about the product.
– Product range is wide enough
– Flexible system of payment, discounts available for regular customers
– Implementation of the delivery of products for a short time